About Fibre Bitter :For centuries the indigenous people of Southern Africa used the Aloe ferox plant as a traditional herbal remedy. Fabulous Fibre Bitter contains 100% Aloe ferox dried leaf powder from leaves that are harvested from the wild, using centuries old harvesting methods. With this sustainable way of harvesting, only the bottom leaves are harvested, which does not harm the plants that grow as old as 50 years.
Aloe Bitters (latex) is a safe natural laxative. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day while using this product.
A herbal supplement, they act as a natural digestive remedy due to the diuretic properties of Aloe Ferox. It helps assist with regulating bowel motions and preventing constipation.
Benefits of Fabulous Fibre Bitter
- Helps in maintaining regular bowel movement and thereby avoiding constipation.
- Supports detoxification and disinfection.
- Assists the destruction of bacteria, viruses and parasites in the digestive system.
- Acts as a natural anti-inflammatory and therefore may provide pain relief in some individuals.
- Assist with weight loss. Crucially, research has shown that a low sensitivity to bitter taste is linked to obesity.
‘We have tried everything (for constipation) even Aloe Vera, but nothing else (except for Aloe Ferox Fabulous Fibre Bitters) works.’ Mrs. White. ‘Aloe Ferox has changed my life completely; being constipated has always been a major problem!’ I Fourie, Surrey.
Active Ingredients :
- Aloe Whole-leaf 300 mg, Aloe Bitters 150 mg
Directions For Use :
- Laxative: take ½-3 tablets in the evening in a single dose. Use the smallest treatment necessary to maintain a soft stool.
- Other uses, including taking one pill daily with meals to keep regular.
Disclaimer: Please note that our statements about the healing properties of aloe ferox are not evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For your best health, in the case of recurring and long-term illness, you should consult your doctor. You should also consult your doctor before using herbal remedies if you have an existing health condition, are pregnant or are planning to have a baby. No studies have been concluded on internal use of aloe in children.
THIS PRODUCT IS A NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENT AND NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT OR PREVENT ANY
Not suitable for nursing mothers and pregnant women
Taking more than the advised quantity may lead to serious cramping and diarrhoea.
Never substitute a healthy diet for long-term laxative use.
It is clinically proven that the use of anthranoid laxatives (such as Aloe Ferox bitters), even in the long term, DO NOT CAUSE CANCER (ref. Department of Medicine, Univ of Erlangen, Germany; Journal: Gut; May 2000; vol 46(5): p 651-5)